Sawtry High Street. Sawtry High Street
The building on the right used to be the Post Office and store, run by Miss Siggers. The building on the left of the white one, was owned by a plumber, About 1945-50, it was taken over by a Mr Garrett, and turned into a garage and petrol station. About 1980 was sold to the current owners.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.