The original church organ – the Newton Memorial Organ, was installed in 1909 in memory of former choirmistress, Harriet Newton. This organ was built by Messrs Miller & Son of Cambridge and a special dedication service was held on the 17th December 1909 followed by an organ recital by R. R. Potter Esq. MA (Oxon) who was the organist of Hexam Abbey.
All Saints Church, Sawtry.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.