Greystones, Sawtry became a public house on 28 July 1981 after being a private house since 1800. Once called Chesham House, believed to been built for Lord Chesham. Later official name as Greystones from 1947. One of the many Grade II Listed Buildings in Sawtry.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.